M. H. Coggins & Associates conducts organizational assessments and surveys, provides comprehensive analyses of data, and develops decision support methods in a variety of strategic and operational areas. Our specialized expertise is in designing and administering research methods that will address practical organizational or business challenges, using empirical methods and findings to drive a defensible solutions approach. We are experienced in a wide range of analytic approaches, using a variety of tools to analyze results. Our analytic approach emphasizes data and information that are directly usable by management, from identifying management issues and problems, to identifying broad and emerging trends in employee perceptions and behaviors, to identifying best practices for organizational and operational enrichment.
- Conducting focus groups and listening sessions
- Survey design and administration
- Operations research to address problems
- Data analysis, report writing, and presentation of findings
- Interpreting findings for practical implications and recommendations
- Action planning and implementation